The Automotive, Real estate and Services division was established in 2012 and includes 6 active subsidiaries with two more planned. It operates within the automotive, property, car rental and display advertising sectors.
Among its subsidiaries in the automotive sector are:
- HMA (Hyundai Motor Algérie SpA – joint-stock company), the official representative of the Hyundai Motor Company;
- SODI Automotive SpA, which distributes the Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Fiat Professional brands in Algeria;
- COGETP, the distributor of civil engineering machinery manufactured by KOBELCO, SAKAI, MSB, ASTEC Industries, TADANO and BOBCAT.
The Services sub-division consists of the following subsidiaries:
- Immobis, which specialises in property development and the construction of shopping centres and logistics centres, hotels and offices;
- MTP, which is involved in logistics, transport and leasing of machinery and vehicles;
- Futur Media, which produces large-format display media.
Plans are also underway for two more subsidiaries:
- AAI (Algérie Automobile Industrie), an industrial project for the assembly of lorries and motor vehicles;
- DFM Algérie (Dongfeng Motor Algérie SpA), the official distributor of the various models of DFM heavy- and light-duty vehicles in Algeria.
Tour Cevital, Îlot D, No. 6 Zhun Garidi II, Kouba, Algiers, Algeria